PDF formatted versions of the following forms may be downloaded to your computer. The files can also be saved to your hard drive. Many of the files listed below can be filled out on your PC then printed and signed. To download the files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.  Click the icon to the right to get Adobe Acrobat Reader.   



Request for Dissertation/Thesis Defense and Final Examination

Dissertation/Thesis Defense Final Examination Report

Preliminary Exam

Request for Preliminary Examination Form

Preliminary Examination Report

Travel and Social Events

Prior Approval Request for Travel  

Prior Approval Request for Travel Sample Document

Request for Student Travel Funds

Request for Authorization to Serve Alcohol

Academic Affairs Forms

The following Academic Affairs Forms are located on the Academic Affairs Homepage under Forms.

  • Request for New Course
    • Request for Revised Course
      • Request to Change/Add Curriculum