School of Graduate Studies
I would like to welcome you to the LSUHSC-NO School of Graduate Studies. We offer graduate programs leading to the doctoral degree in seven areas.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology and Anatomy
- Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology
- Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
We also offer a Master's degree program in Biomedical Sciences.
We offer two additional unique programs for graduate students.
- Interdisciplinary Studies- a one year integrated curriculum for students prior to choosing a specific program leading to the doctoral degree
- MD/PhD Program- a joint degree program in medicine and graduate studies
Please explore our website and discover our wide range of educational opportunities and scientific endeavors. The video Experience LSUHSC features the individuals that help create our environment of excellence. Information about the administration and history of the School of Graduate Studies is found in the LSUHSC-NO Catalog/Bulletin. For more information about the School of Graduate Studies contact us at 504.568.2211.
More information about careers in Medical Research is located on the website of the American Association of Medical Colleges.
Joseph M. Moerschbaecher, III, PhD, Dean of the School of Graduate Studies